Our Vision & Mission
We envision being the the Philippines’ number one provider of world class support services tailor-fit to new growth industries such as real estate, information & communications technology and it’s allied services.
We aim to provide our partners with the best local knowledge and expertise through practical and cost-effective IT-enabled solutions – from software development and systems integration, to facilities set up and expansion.
We believe in integrity, professionalism and excellence.
These define our relationships and characterize our service delivery.
We believe in integrity, professionalism and excellence
The LRA Pacific Group of Companies is comprised of a dynamic team of young professionals with the experience, discipline, and passion to make a difference across various industries it serves.
Our corporate culture revolves around relationship – building, market knowledge, teamwork, and innovation.
ENGR. JORGE AZURIN
Director for Healthcare
- CEO and Founder of MediXserve Philippines, a homegrown Hospital Information System built on blockchain and AI
- Manila Director for Founder Institute, the world’s biggest startup incubator, a regular guest lecturer on ‘Health Blockchain’ at the Asian Institute of Management
- He completed a degree in Mechanical Engineering as a full scholar at the University of the Philippines, and took up units in M.A. Economics at the University of Asia and the Pacific. He co-founded several pioneering tech companies in the fields of BPO, IT outsourcing, online content publishing and eCommerce.
JESUS ANTONIO H. MAGSAYSAY
Director for Technology and Special Projects
- 10 years experience in business development and entrepreneurship.
- Currently general manager of Woodrich Technology Corporation – building and leasing of agricultural facilities for swine and poultry, among others. Formerly worked as business development officer of EEI Construction.
- Served as manager for a timber company in Solomon Islands and Papua New Guinea.
Group Head, Better Energy Program
- 20years combined experience in the power industry
- Closed 2,000+ MW of long-term power contracts, 100+ Bil Php contract value,
- Expertise in Philippine Electricity Market – assisted in setting up the largest RES in the Philippines, experience in trading a combined portfolio of 5,000+ MW of various power plant technologies
- Broad network in the power industry – Closed agreements with 20+ generators, 100+ customers, Former Admin Committee of Retail Electricity Suppliers Association
ENGR. RANDOLPH MESA
Director for Environment and Smart Cities
- 25 years of combined experience in telecommunications, software development and IT infrastructure development
- Managing Director of NextSpace Construction and President of Future Version Inc, an environmental engineering consulting company.
Administration, Finance and Compliance
- Management Consultant handling LRA Pacific Group’s Finance & Accounting, Compliance, Human Resource and over all Corporate Housekeeping.
- Certified immigration consultant, facilitator for accreditation and compliance with the Board of Investments, Philippine Economic Zone Authority for local and foreign companies, data privacy-trained and certified consultant.
JOSE INVENTOR S. SALVACION
Director for Real Estate Management
- 28 outstanding years of experience in the real estate appraisal profession as a Licensed Appraiser.
- An active member of Philippine Association of Realty Appraisers (PARA), where he served as one of the Board of Directors in the year 2012-2013.
MARY HAZEL LOPEZ – DE GUZMAN
- Founded LRA Pacific Group in 2008 to service the corporate real estate market.
- IT-Enabler converted thousands of square meters of office spaces in to plug and play facilities to the BPO Industry
- Organic business growth that made use of non-performing assets, local talents to create unique and customized solutions for the Philippine ICT Industry
We are focused on true drivers of change and innovation